Top | Main Dishes
Aunt Dolly's Chili
(recipe, Katie Hickey)
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic
- Add :
- 1 can tomato paste
- 4 8.0 oz. cans tomato sauce (or one 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes)
- 4 onions halved and thinly sliced
- ½ of a small chili powder container
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cover and cook for 1 hour. During the last 10 minutes you can add 2 cans kidney beans, liquid and all.
- Brown beef with 3 cloves garlic. Add all other ingredients. Cover and cook for 1 hour. During the last 10 minutes you can add 2 cans kidney beans, liquid and all.
- Mike tried a variation once where he caramelized half the onions with the beef before adding the other ingredients. Also delicious.