Top | Adam Ried
Double Strawberry and Cream Float
(recipe, Adam Ried)
You can double the cream, too, by adding a splash of heavy cream to the float along with the cream soda.
- 1 cup cream soda, well chilled
- 1 large scoop (about ½ cup) strawberry ice cream
- 1 large scoop (about ½ cup) strawberry sorbet
- 1 or 2 slices fresh strawberry, for garnish (optional)
- Add about ¾ cup cream soda to a large (about 16 ounce) well-chilled glass. Add the ice cream and remaining soda, and with a spoon push the ice cream down into the liquid once or twice. Top with the sorbet, garnish with the strawberry slices (if using), and serve immediately with a straw.