Top | Sides and Salads
Garlic and Herb Sauted Tomatoes
(recipe, Katie Hickey)
This recipe is from Ina Garten and is simple and delicious. It's great serves with eggs for brunch or breakfast.
- Olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 pt. cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ⅓ tsp. black pepper
- Heat over medium heat a drizzle of oil in a skillet large enough to hold all tomatoes in one layer. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add tomatoes, herbs, salt and pepper. Turn heat to low and cook 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes begin to lose their round, firm shape. Sprinkle with a little more chopped fresh herbs, if you want, and serve hot or at room temperature.