Top | Vegan
Healthy Peanut Sauce & Tofu Marinade.
(recipe, Carrie Stewart)
- * ¼ cup peanut flour (or PB2) (TRADER JOES!)
- * 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- * 1 tbsp sesame oil
- * 2 tbsp liquid aminos (or soy sauce)
- * 3 tbsp water
- Dump all four ingredients, plus water, into a bowl and whisk to combines!
- Now what to use it for? Honestly the possibilities are endless…
- * tossed with udon noodles
- * poured over an Asian stir-fry
- * salad dressing
- * dipping sauce for veggies
- * or TOFU MARINADE!