Top | Keri Fisher
Curried Chicken Salad
(recipe, Keri Fisher)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (light or regular)
- 3 Tbsp. curry powder
- Juice of 1 lime
- 4 cups roasted chicken, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, diced (about 2 cups)
- 2 medium red apples, diced
- 1 cup raisins
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine all the salad ingredients and mix well. Add the dressing and toss to coat evenly. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Can't get enough of poultry? Read Keri Fisher's article on chicken salad.