Top | Vegan
Healthy Brownies with a secret! (jessica)
(recipe, Carrie Stewart)
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup black beans (can use canned if drained and rinsed thoroughly. I soaked and made my own)
- 2 Tbsp. greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. egg replacer plus ¾ c. water (or 3 eggs)
- ½ cup Cocoa
- 1 Tbsp. Ground coffee
- 3 Stevia packets
- ¼ cup agave
- ¼ cup unrefined sugar (Repadura, palm sugar, ect…)
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- ½ cup mixed nuts ground in coffee grinder (may substitute with almond flour, oat flour, ect..)
- ¼ cup coconut flour or shredded coconut ground
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1. Preheat oven to 350º and grease an 8×8 pan.
- 2. Mix powdered egg replacer and water in a bowl large enough to mix with hand mixer. Mix for appx. 30 seconds-1 minute until foamy.
- 3. In high speed blender or food processor place: spinach, beans, yogurt, egg replacer and blend until creamy. Add cocoa, coffee, stevia, agave, sugar, butter, and vanilla. Blend again until thoroughly combined. Now add remaining ingredients and blend again until completely combined. You may need to scrape down the sides. Blend for a good minute to ensure it is all combined.
- 4. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- 5. Cool and frost with chocolate frosting if desired. Brownies will be gooey. Place remainders in fridge. Enjoooy! :)