Top | Main Dishes
Greek Yogurt Fritatta
(recipe, Katie Hickey)
The key here is the yogurt- it makes the most fluffy, creamy frittata I've ever tasted. I like it with peas, but it would work with anything.
- ½ Tbsp. butter
- ½ lb. frozen peas, thawed
- ½ cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- 8 large eggs
- ½ cup mint, chopped
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ black pepper
- Preheat the broiler. Melt the butter in a large skillet set over medium heat. Toss in the peas and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together the yogurt, eggs, mint, salt and pepper. When the peas are done, turn the heat to medium-high, and pour the egg mixture into the skillet. Cook for 4 minutes, until the edges are set.
- Place the skillet underneath the broiler and cook for 3 minutes, until the top is set.
- Remove the skillet from under the broiler and slide the tortilla out onto a cutting board. Let rest for a minute, and then slice into wedges.
- Serve the tortilla with extra yogurt.