Top | Vegan
Sesame Ginger Maple Baked Tofu
(recipe, Carrie Stewart)
- 1 Tbsp. Ground Ginger
- ¼ Tbsp. Cayenne Pepper
- ¼ Tbsp. Black Pepper
- ⅛ cup Sesame Oil
- ⅛ cup Maple-Agave blend (mine is from TJ's, but use whatever combo you have or desire)
- 2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Optional: Garlic, Onions, Salt, Nama Shoyu/Bragg's Liquid Aminos/Soy Sauce, to Taste
- Optional: bake and/or garnish with sesame seeds
- Combine all ingredientsin a small bowl, stir...
- ....and Pour Over Tofu Slices. I had also sprinkled some extra ginger on them before applying the sauce.
- Bake at 425F for 35 Minutes
- I flipped the tofu slices over once, halfway through baking (at about 17-18 minutes).