Top | Sides and Salads
(recipe, Katie Hickey)
- 1 large bunch of kale (or 2 small bunches in my case)
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- Kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash the kale thoroughly and pat completely dry with towels or in a salad spinner. Tear the kale into bite sized pieces, leaving out the inner stalk.
- In a small bowl mix together the oil, vinegar, and a few dashes of salt. Pour the oil mixture over the kale and using your hands or a pair of tongs, toss gently to combine.
- Spread the kale onto the baking sheet in a single layer. It may be necessary to do this in several batches. Sprinkle the kale with a bit more salt.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, turning once about halfway through.