Top | Starters
Easy Artichoke Dip
(recipe, Caroline Cummins)
You can serve this dip warm in the winter, or room temperature at a summer picnic.
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained, rinsed, and drained again
- ½ cup ricotta
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice (the juice of 1 large lemon)
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan, loosely packed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crackers or sliced fresh crusty bread, for serving
- Place all the ingredients (except the crackers or bread) in a food processor and blitz briefly to combine.
- Serve immediately as is, with the crackers or fresh bread, or warm slightly in the microwave if desired. If not using immediately, store, covered, in the refrigerator for up to a few days.