Top | Marissa's recipes
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Truffle Salt
(recipe, Marissa Lippert)
Yet another reason I love living close to the farmers' market. Got these baby potatoes over the weekend and they were super-fresh and flavorful.
- 12 to 14 medium fingerling potatoes
- 1½ Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Truffle salt for dusting
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Rinse and dry fingerling potatoes. Cut them in half lengthwise.
- Place in a mixing bowl and drizzle with 1½ tablespoons olive oil, a tiny touch of regular salt and freshly ground black pepper. Evenly distribute on a baking sheet and roast for about 25 minutes, stirring midway through.
- Remove from oven and dust with truffle salt. Serve.