Top | Marissa's recipes
Simply Roasted Brussels Sprouts
(recipe, Marissa Lippert)
This simple preparation of Brussels sprouts yields a delicious side dish.
- 2 lb. Brussels sprouts, washed and trimmed
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- If the Brussels sprouts vary in size, slice the large ones in half. Toss the Brussels sprouts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the sprouts in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Roast until the leaves have browned and the sprouts are tender, about 25 to 30 minutes. Stir several times while cooking.