Top | Ashley Griffin Gartland
(recipe, Ashley Griffin Gartland)
This recipe comes courtesy of chef Dan Brophy and the In Good Taste kitchen store and cooking school.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- ¼ to ½ cup sugar, depending on the sweetness of the berries
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch mixed with 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- In a saucepan, mix together the raspberries, sugar, and lemon juice. Heat to a simmer, stirring gently. Add the cornstarch mixture and reduce until thickened. (Sauce can be strained to remove seeds if desired.)
- Garnish with whole berries and serve atop Hazelnut Waffles.
Read Ashley Griffin's article on the cooking class where this recipe was demonstrated.