Top | My Recipe
Fun snack - Apple Ladybug
(recipe, Sheryl Malloy)
An interesting tips for making fun snack that kids love to eat. Try this recipes at home and give a pleasant surprise to your kids .
- 1 apple
- 1 Tbsp. Peanut Butter
- ¼ Rasins
- 4 to 6 thin pretzel sticks
- Scoop small holes in the apple with melon baller or knife.
- Now cut it in two equal half.
- Now place this two part with flat side facing down on the plate.
- Fill the peanut butter on the scooped part and stick raisins over it.
- Make eyes of the ladybug with raisins.
- Now make antenna using pretzel sticks and Raisins.