Top | Go! Rose
(recipe, Heather Mulloy)
These meringues are for the founding of the universe dubbed leon, utopia's greatest work of art.
- 14 Egg white, biofabricated of course
- 1 cup Confectioner's sugar
- 40 Roses, any color will do, blended to a puree
- 1 Tbsp. of cream of tartar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add cream of tarter to confectioners sugar.
- Whisk egg whites and confectioners sugar for 10 minutes on high using your hand to hold the whisk.
- Until stiff peaks occur.
- Pepper your hands with lotion.
- Add roses blended with a fold of a spatula.
- Put mixture into pastry bag.
- Pipe out the mixtures into little (2-3 inches diameter) or big (4-6 inches diameter) roses.
- Bake for 20 minutes for little roses, or 35 minutes for big ones.