Top | Moosie's Recipes
Sweet Potato Souffle'
(recipe, Maura Berger)
¾ cup crushed (Smart Start) Cereal
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup pecans
½ stick butter
Combine all in a food processor.
- 2 cups sweet potato (I use a 40 oz can of the cooked yams)
- ½ stick butter
- 1 0.5 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- Mix above ingredients and place in a buttered oval dish (I use a corning ware)
- Bake at 400* for 30 minutes
- Sprinkle topping over the sweet potato soufflé
- Bake an additional 10 minutes @ 400*.
- (I make this ahead of time & just reheat)