Top | go! Cherries
Cherry Bomb Tacos
(recipe, Heather Mulloy)
Bomb your palette with a delicious twist of a taco. Phytochemically balanced and full of protein. Gluten free and vegan! Makes for a perfect lunch on a breezy woodland day.
- 4 corn tortillas, raw
- 2 radishes, sliced half moons
- 10 blonde cherries, diced
- ½ avocado, diced
- 1½ cups bibb lettuce, chiffonaded
- 4 tsp. picante sauce
- Lay out tortillas.
- Dish out an equal amount of avocado onto each tortilla, then cherry, then lettuce, then radish, then drizzle picante sauce. Thicker ingredients are on the bottom of the taco to make folding, holding, and biting easier.
- Fold taco into a half moon, bite and enjoy :-)