Top | Marygrace Taylor
Mixed Citrus Salad
(recipe, Marygrace Taylor)
This salad is pretty customizable; you can use almost any combination of citrus fruits except lemon or lime.
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Pinch of salt
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 red grapefruit, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 tangerine, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- In a small bowl or cup, whisk together the honey, water, and salt. The mixture should be thin and runny; if it seems too thick, add another teaspoon of water.
- Arrange the citrus slices in a layer on a serving plate. If not serving immediately, cover and refrigerate.
- Drizzle the honey mixture over the citrus. Garnish with the mint and serve.