Top | omg! recipies!
(recipe, caleb bo baleb)
- 2 lb. ground beef
- ½ lb. ground pork
- 2 strips pancetta - about 2 oz
- 1 cup onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Dice the onion and cook it until it is soft; let it cool
- Dice pancetta and cook it briefly then let it cool.
- In the stand mixer, toss the meats, onion and species together and mix on speed 2-4 until well mixed. Add the eggs and mix until eggs are absorbed.
- Make golfball-sized meatballs.
- Grease a half-sheet with olive oil and cook the meatballs at 425 degrees, turning once.
- Optionally, finish cooking meatballs in pasta sauce.
- Notes: 15 minutes total was too long to cook meatballs - they dried out.
- Salt, pepper, italian seasoning and onion are all estimates.
- Pancetta is optional - whatever you have on hand is fine.