Top | Healthy For You
(recipe, Jennie Patterson)
Found this on the web but made a few changes. We had a Cooking Party demonstration and made this recipe. Along with Garlic & Parsley Shrimp and Home made Creamy Herb Dressing.
- ½ lb. (4-5 cups) mixed baby greens and 2-3 cups spinach
- 2 sweet potato, cooked and cut into 1" cubes
- 12 oz. green beans, cooked and cut into 1-½" lengths
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 1 Can of black olives, sliced
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 12 oz. Garlic and Parlsey Tiger Shrimp or 2 cans of tuna
- Cook cut fresh beans in boiling salted water for 4 minutes.
- Drain with cold water to stop the cooking process. Put in freezer to cool down. Cook diced sweet potato in boiling salted water for 6 minutes.
- Drain with cold water to stop the cooking process. Put in freezer to cool down.
- Boil Eggs, cool, place in fridge until ready.
- Arrange the greens & spinach first, then add sweet potato, green beans, tomatoes, eggs, olives, anchovies and Grilled Shrimp decoratively on a platter. Drizzle with the dressing.