Top | Megan Scott
Homemade Ranch Dressing
(recipe, Megan Scott)
Serve this dip with fresh young raw okra as an appetizer.
- ¾ cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. buttermilk powder (I use Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 scallion, minced, or 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 Tbsp. minced basil
- 1 Tbsp. minced cilantro or parsley (optional)
- 1 garlic clove, minced or grated on a rasp grater
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients, whisking to incorporate the buttermilk powder. Let stand, refrigerated, for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to mingle. Serve cold.