Top | Jamsa, Salsas, Sauces, Condiments
Ginger Scallion Sauce (Momofuku Recipe)
(recipe, Katie Hickey)
This is really tasty on steamed tofu, rice and on plain noodles. Also on broccoli and other vegetables.
- 2½ cups thinly sliced or shredded scallions (about 1 to 2 large bunches)
- ½ cup finely minced peeled fresh ginger
- ¼ cup grapeseed or other neutral oil
- 1½ tsp. soy sauce, preferably usukuchi (light soy sauce)
- ¾ tsp. sherry vinegar
- ¾ tsp. kosher salt, or more to taste
- In a medium bowl, mix together the scallions, ginger, oil, soy sauce, vinegar, and salt. Let sit for flavors to blend.