Top | Sauces
Garlic Alfredo Sauce
(recipe, Matthew Barker)
Once you learn how to make Alfredo Sauce, you’ll never want to go back. Trust me.
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ½ package cream cheese, softened and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 cup milk
- 3 oz. parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- kosher salt, to taste
- Melt butter in a medium, non-stick saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Add cream cheese, stirring with whisk until smooth. Add milk, a little at a time, whisking until smooth. Stir in parmesan and pepper. Season with kosher salt, if needed. Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired consistency. Sauce will thicken quickly.