Top | Bluebird CSA
Herb Roasted Apples & Potatoes
(recipe, Bluebird Farmers Market & CSA)
Savory herb-crusted Pink Lady apples and potatoes. Oven-roasted with olive oil, savory, rosemary and oregano.
- 3 apples
- 3 red new potatoes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Wash potatoes and apples.
- Quarter apples away from core.
- Slice apples and potatoes to the peel without cutting through the peeling.
- Arrange apples and potatoes on silpat to prevent sticking to baking pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and rub to coat well.
- Sprinkle with dried herbs including oregano, savory and rosemary.
- Bake on 400 degrees for 1 hour or until roasted.
- Serves 2.