Top | Favorites
Chipotle Pork and White Bean Chili
(recipe, Gary Knopke)
A tasty and exceptionally easy recipe for a chunky pork and bean chili.
- 1 lb. boneless pork loin, in bite-sized cubes
- 2 cans cannellini beans
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. ground chipotle chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. oregano
- Guacamole and sour-cream, for garnish
- Heat the oil in large skillet, on medium-high heat, and brown the pork on all sides – 5 minutes.
- Remove the pork from the skillet, add the onions and cook until tender – 4 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook - 1 minute.
- Add seasonings and cook - 1 minute.
- Add the pork, beans and chicken stock, bring to boil and then reduce heat to low. Simmer, uncovered, until the pork is tender - 15 to 20 minutes
- Serve garnished with fresh guacamole and sour cream.