Top | Jennifer Ward
Chia Seed Pudding
(recipe, Jennifer Ward)
This recipe is adapted from one by the endurance athlete Rich Roll and his wife, Julie Piatt.
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 8 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 cup peeled and cubed papaya
- 2 Tbsp. organic coconut oil
- 2 cups water or fruit juice
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor. Process for 3 minutes, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl. Adjust the honey and cocoa powder to taste.
- Pour into individual serving bowls and chill. Serve cold.