Top | Beverages
(recipe, Suzanne Cruzen)
- 1 cup blanco (white) tequila
- ⅔ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- ⅓ cup agave nectar
- Sparkling wine or champagne (about 1½ cups)
- Lime peel strips or very thin lime slices
- In a cocktail shaker combine half the tequila, lime juice, and agave nectar with plenty of ice. Shake for 5 seconds and strain mixture into three glasses. Repeat with remaining tequila, juice, and agave. Top each serving with sparkling wine. Add a lime peel strip, and add additional lime juice to taste.