Top | healthy comfort
Turkey Pesto Meatloaf
(recipe, Anna Heininger)
- 1½ lb. lean ground turkey
- 2 Tbsp. Pesto (or one frozen ice cube size pesto)
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 small onion
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. salt
- ¾ cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mince onion and garlic, saute 4-5 minutes until tender
- In a bowl, mix all other ingredients (except ketchup) with your hands, adding onions and garlic.
- Shape mixture into loaf and place on oiled sheet pan.
- Bake in over for 30-35 minutes.
- After 30-35 minutes, spread ketchup on top of loaf.
- Return the loaf to the oven, and continue baking for an additional 10-15 minutes.