Top | Bluebird CSA
Garden Okra Stir Fry
(recipe, Bluebird Farmers Market & CSA)
Gardener Randall shared his favorite garden fresh, stir fry recipe with Bluebird CSA using Red Velvet okra, green tomatoes and onions. Thank you for sharing your garden veggies with Bluebird CSA members!
- 1 cup sliced okra, mixed Red Velvet and green
- 1 cup chopped Vidalia onion
- 1 cup chopped green tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup chopped red tomato
- sprinkle cayenne pepper and sea salt
- Chop your garden veggies.
- Add olive oil to skillet and heat.
- Add onions and salt and pepper to hot oil and simmer until caramelized.
- Add red and green tomatoes and okra.
- Cook over medium heat until tender.