Top | Bluebird CSA
Peach Tomato Salsa
(recipe, Bluebird Farmers Market & CSA)
Your first weekly recipe is a summer favorite of Farmer Steve as they harvest tomatoes on his farm in Molena, GA. A quick and easy idea using raw, farm fresh tomatoes, peaches, jalapeno peppers and onions in your Bluebird CSA farm box.
- 2 peaches
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. Vidalia Onion
- 1 Tbsp. green pepper
- hot peppers to taste (remove seeds for mild flavor)
- 1 Tbsp. lime or lemon juice
- 1 t. extra Virgin Olive Oil
- sea salt and cracked pepper
- Boil peaches about 30 seconds to 1 minute to loosen peel. Slip off skin, remove seed, dice.
- Dice up all the veggies
- Toss a handful into the blender, puree and add back to the bowl. Add lime juice, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Serve with tortilla chips or as a side to veggies, chicken or fish.