Top | Raw
Classic Raw Hummus (Zucchini)
(recipe, Carrie Stewart)
- 2 heaping cups (about 2 small zucchini) chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup hulled sesame seeds
- 1) Place ingredients in a high speed blender (like a Vitamix) set to manual speed, with zucchini at the bottom. Begin blending at low speed, using the plunger to help get everything going. As the mixture blends, you can turn the speed up, until eventually the whole mixture is blending smoothly.
- 2) Switch speed to high, and let the mix get very creamy. Taste; adjust seasonings, and re-blend. Serve.