Top | My Recipes
Spaghetti Squash Deliciousness
(recipe, Carrie Stewart)
- 1 spaghetti squash
- Tofu, cubed (about half a pound/package)
- ½ bunch asparagus
- Mushrooms (4-6 big ones)
- Chopped kale (about 3 or 4 leaves)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- Sundried tomatoes, soaked
- Nutritional yeast (a couple Tbsps worth)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Olive oil
- White wine
- Salt & pepper
- Pepita seeds to top
- Cut squash in half, place face down on oiled pan and bake for 1 hour at 400.
- When done, scoop into bowl and separate into spaghetti strands. Put aside.
- Saute garlic in large pan.
- Add white wine, mushrooms, and asparagus. Cook a couple minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Throw in the tofu, kale, basil, and parsley. Sti Add a little more white wine if needed. Salt & pepper. Stir frequently.
- When almost done, throw in sundried tomatoes, nutritional yeast (a couple Tbsps worth), spaghetti squash, and stir.
- Stir until well-mixed. Taste and season to your liking.
- Top with pepita seeds and enjoy hot!