(recipe, Ani Phyo)
This recipe makes just four appetizer-sized servings, so if you'd like to feed a crowd, multiply the recipe as needed.
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- ¼ cup raisins
- ½ cup pine nuts
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 collard leaf
- Soak the tomatoes in 1 cup of water for 10 minutes, until soft. Mix together the dill, raisins, nuts, oil, and salt. Add the tomatoes and mix well.
- Cut the collard leaf from its stem. Cut each leaf piece in half, for a total of four roughly equal-sized pieces.
- Fill each leaf piece with a quarter of the tomato-raisin-nut filling. Fold down the top and bottom edges of each leaf, rotate it 90 degrees, and roll it up. Repeat with each leaf piece. Serve at room temperature.
This dish will keep for two days in the fridge.