Top | Bluebird CSA
(recipe, Bluebird Farmers Market & CSA)
Called 'green cheese' by Catherine Jarrett, this is a favorite of Mom's as a healthy alternative. Serve warm and crispy out of the oven.
- Kale, torn into bite size chip pieces
- Parmesan Cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Wash kale well and tear into bite size chip pieces.
- Rub and coat kale pieces in Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and parmesan cheese.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake in 200 degree oven on one side until they just begin to brown.
- Turn each chip over and bake again until crispy and just turning brown.
- Serve warm and crispy.