Top | Newsletter featured recipes
(recipe, Hillsdale Farmers' Market)
- 2 cups flour
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1½ cups chopped cranberries
- ¾ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp. grated orange peel
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Butter and flour a 9x5 loaf pan.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix together orange juice, sugar, butter, egg, and orange peel. Add to dry ingredients. Fold in cranberries.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan. Bake at 350°F for 55-60 minutes or until done (a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean).
- Cool in pan for 20 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool on a wire rack.