Top | Jamsa, Salsas, Sauces, Condiments
(recipe, Katie Hickey)
This is great on regular salad, as a dressing for rice with tofu, and on a broccoli slaw with baby spinach and scallions. I also like it as a dip for carrots.
- ⅓ cup rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. red (or yellow, I use red) miso
- 3 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tsp. sugar (or agave)
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh ginger (not grated)
- ½ tsp. sesame oil (can add more to taste)
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. fish sauce
- 1 to 2 tsp. chili garlic sauce or sriracha
- Combine everything in a blender and blend until smooth. Adjust with seasonings to taste.