Top | Bluebird CSA
Naughty-But-Nice Goblin Granola for Healthy Trick or Treat
(recipe, Bluebird Farmers Market & CSA)
Want a healthy trick or treat solution? Little goblins will love Pure Bliss Naughty-but-Nice Goblin Granola!
- 1 bag Pure Bliss Naughty but Nice Granola (you may substitute 3c. plain oats)
- 1 cup chopped almonds, pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- ⅛ teas. seasalt
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup local honey
- 2 cups dried cranberries, raisins or cherries
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix together granola (or oats), nuts, seeds, and seasalt.
- Pour over olive oil and honey and toss well to coat oat mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes, stirring one time after 15 mintues.
- Remove and stir in dried berries.
- Cool completely and toss in chocolate chips.
- Divide into individual cello treat bags.
- Tie with orange ribbon or raffia.
- Happy healthy Trick or Treating!