Top | Desserts
Peach Coconut Almond Frozen Yogurt
(recipe, Katie Hickey)
This recipe is best right after it's made as it freezes very hard in the freezer.
- 3 large, ripe peaches, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup sugar (can use half brown)
- juice of ½ lemon
- 3 Tbsp. amaretto
- 1 cup plain whole fat yogurt (I used 2%, since it was around)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Put peaches, sugar, lemon juice, amaretto in a food processor and blend. Stir in yogurt and coconut milk. Chill the base at least 1 hour.
- Freeze in ice cream maker. Serve immeidately or transfer to a container to firm up to 2 hours in freezer.