Top | Desserts
Chocolate-Banana Bailey's Ice Cream (No Maker Required)
(recipe, Katie Hickey)
This recipe is super easy and super boozy. Don't eat too much before driving.
- 2 oz. (55 g) bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 6 Tbsp. (80 ml) milk, whole or low-fat
- 6 Tbsp. (80 ml) Baileys liquor (can also try with Kaluha or Pecan liquor)
- 1 medium-sized ripe banana, peeled*, and cut into chunks
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) dark rum
- 1. In a small bowl set over a pan of simmering water (or in the microwave), melt the chocolate with the milk.
- 2. Blend the melted chocolate the Baileys, the banana, and rum until smooth.
- 3. Pour into a plastic or metal container, cover, and freeze for at least 4 hours.