Top | Desserts
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies (Laura Friendly)
(recipe, Katie Hickey)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg (or En-er-G Egg Replacer for 1 egg)
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together all ingredients until smooth, adding chocolate chips at the end of mixing.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet and flatten slightly with a moistened finger.
- Bake for about 10-13 minutes at 350 F, until golden brown at the edges.
- Cool on pan before removing to wire rack to cool completely.