Top | WFM Recipes
Apple Waldorf Salad
(recipe, Williamsburg Farmers Market)
Jean Monaco of Martin's prepared this fall favorite at the Williamsburg Farmers Market Chef Tent on September 11, 2010.
- 4 Gala Apples (or any other fall variety), largely diced
- ½ lb. red grapes
- ¼ cup celery, diced
- ½ cup Nature's Promise raisins
- ½ cup Nature's Promise dried cranberries
- 2 cups Vegenaise mayonnaise
- ½ cup Nature's Promise honey
- 1 tsp. coriander
- 1 tsp. cardamom
- ½ tsp. cinammon
- Chef's Note: Vegenaise mayonnaise is dairy-free, making this recipe vegan. This recipe also can be made with regular mayonnaise or yogurt.
- Combine all dressing ingredients.
- Add the first 5 ingredients and chill until ready to serve.