Top | Things to Try
Wild Seaweed Salad
(recipe, Carrie Stewart)
- Dried wakame
- 3 TBSP Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 3 TBSP rice vinegar
- 2 TBSP toasted sesame oil
- ½ tsp. agave
- ½ tsp. finely grated or chopped ginger
- 1 TBSP. toasted sesame seeds
- Thinly sliced cucumbers
- Bake tofu for 12-15 minutes in oven at 350.
- Toast sesame seeds in frying pan (no oil) for about 3-5 minutes on high.
- Soak wakame in warm water for about 5 minutes, then rinse well with cold water and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Mix Bragg's, rice vinegar, sesame oil, agave and ginger together and tossed with sliced cucumbers and wakame.
- Top sesame seeds and tofu.
- Great as an accompaniment with wild rice.