Top | Tammy Donroe Inman
Husk Tomato Relish
(recipe, Tammy Donroe Inman)
This refreshing relish is great over grilled halibut or striped bass.
- ½ pt. husk tomatoes, husks removed, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- 1 small jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the first four ingredients in a small bowl. Stir in the olive oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Let stand 30 minutes, then spoon over fresh grilled fish.