Top | Bluebird CSA
Bluebird CSA--Busy Mom's Grand Kabobs
(recipe, Bluebird Farmers Market & CSA)
Phyllis Bryan, Founder and President of MOMS Club Griffin Thomaston Area - Georgia, shared this family friendly recipe for using Bluebird CSA veggies.
If you are a busy Mom --like Phyllis-- you will love this simple but 'grand' dinner idea for your family. http://www.farm2uonline.com/bluebird
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 green bell peppers
- 2 Vidalia onions
- 4 to 6 chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- salt and pepper
- Cut the peppers and onions into bite size pieces as well as the chicken.
- Add to bamboo skewers alternating vegetables with bite size pieces of one chicken breast used per serving.
- Begin and end the skewers with onions.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill over medium heat until chicken is done and veggies are soft.