Top | Raw
Walnut Cranberry Squash “Rice”
(recipe, Carrie Stewart)
- 1 small butternut squash [about 1 pound], peeled, seeded, and cut into 2-inch cubes
- ½ small yellow onion, about ½ cup, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. cumin seeds
- 1 Tbsp. coriander powder
- ½ cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup walnuts, crushed
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- Put small batches of cubed squash in a food processor and process into small pieces.
- Put processed squash in a large mixing bowl. Add onion, cumin, coriander, cilantro, cranberries, walnut, and salt and mix well.
- Will keep for two days in the fridge.