Top | Susan Troccolo
(recipe, Susan Troccolo)
This vinaigrette is adapted from Julia Child's classic recipe. Use it on Salade Niçoise.
- 3 Tbsp. best-quality cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, minced
- ½ cup minced fresh tarragon and fresh chervil leaves
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Whisk together the vinegar and the mustard. Slowly pour in the olive oil, whisking steadily until the dressing has emulsified. Add the garlic. Stir in the parsley, tarragon, and chervil. Add salt and pepper to taste.