Top | Raw
Creamy Macadamia-Lime Hemp Dressing
(recipe, Carrie Stewart)
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- ½ cup fresh lime juice*
- ¼ cup fresh water
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 1 Tbsp. agave, more or less, to taste
- additional ¼ cup fresh water or more if needed
- 1. In blender, combine nuts, lime juice, ¼ cup water, and agave until creamy.
- 2. With blender running, add additional water until desired thickness is reached.
- 3. Mix in hemp seeds by hand.
- Makes enough for 2 or 3 good sized salads. Keep in fridge 2-3 days in glass jar.
- This is awesome as a dressing in a plain avocado half