Top | Bluebird CSA
Bluebird Rocket Pops
(recipe, Bluebird Farmers Market & CSA)
Delicious and nutritious! These organic yogurt Rocket Pops have only 3 ingredients and are quick, easy and refreshing! http://www.bluebirdcsa.com
- 32 oz. container Stonyfield yogurt
- 1 pt. assorted berries (raspberries, blueberries or blackberries)
- 1 lemon
- Squeeze lemon into Stonyfield yogurt and stir to mix.
- Fold in blueberries, raspberries or blackberries.
- For a tye-dye swirl, puree berries first.
- Add yogurt and fruit mix to rocket pop mold.
- Place one food grade craft stick in each pop.
- Freeze until firm.
- To unmold, gently dip the outside of rocket pop mold in bowl of water, wait about a minute and carefully pull out pops.
- Enjoy and celebrate summer with farm fresh goodness from Bluebird CSA.