Top | Useful
Sourdough Drop Biscuits
(recipe, Anna Conley)
Submitted by barteln | February 21, 2008
- 1 cup (200g) sourdough starter
- ⅓ cup (75g) <s>vegetable oil</s> unsalted butter
- 1 (?g) teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ (?g) teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (128g) all-purpose flour
- Sift four, salt and soda together into a large bowl.
- Cut butter into small pieces and cut into flour mixture
- Stir starter into the butter-flour mixture.
- Add just enough water to combine all ingredients (this will depend on how stiff your starter is.) Do not overmix.
- Drop dough by tablespoons onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400F for 10-15 minutes.