Top | WFM Recipes
Buster's Seafood's Crabmeat Salad
(recipe, Williamsburg Farmers Market)
Paige Hogge of Buster's Seafood demonstrated this dish at our chef's tent on June 20, 2009.
- 1 lb. Buster’s Crabmeat
- 2 ribs celery finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. finely minced onion
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 scant teaspoon Old Bay
- 3 drops of lemon juice
- Enough Miracle Whip to bind
- Mix all ingredients together.
- If serving as a meal, serve on a bed of lettuce with boiled eggs, fresh cucumber, tomato slices, avocado slice and crackers.
- If serving as an appetizer, place Crab Salad on a Ritz Cracker, dust with little Old Bay, add a slice of cherry tomato and parsley on top. Serve on a good looking platter. (Be sure to do this at the last minute so crackers do not become soggy).